Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Report

I was writing a report of my birthday fun to a friend, and I thought to myself, why not let EVERYONE know??! Lucky you! I have listed the topic of this report below.

What kinds of fun Mexican Tijuana things did you do?

Um, we did the usual. Knocked over a liquor store on the east side and teased the old people in the park with fake social security checks with exorbitant monetary amounts on them.

So, really, the gymnastics place the kids go to had a parents nite out, so we dropped them off there and got cheese steaks at food court. You're wondering, did she get a Cinnabon? Oh yes. I did. It was my birthday Cinnabon. I haven't had one of those in YEARS. It was awesome. I couldn't finish it. Hubby got the namby pamby mini-cinnabons. Then I got the new animal crossing game and we went to the bookstore. Got Angels and Demons by that dude that did the davinci code. Dan Brown, I think. I WANTED to get the next Sapkowksi book, but it wasn't there! How long does it take to translate from polish, or german, or whatever he speaks! I'll just have to pre-order from Amazon. Finally, we went to Walgreens to get more sleepy time meds for our son and Mr. Slgraffoo tried to buy cloud water. He's too good for normal water, I guess.

Then on saturday, I played video games and went out to tony romas for dinner. I had 2 mojitos and got all weird. It was fun!

Sunday I dragged my happy azz to the Publix and spent too much on Thanksgiving groceries. The kids decorated gingerbread men and drank hot chocolate. The gingerbread men ended up wearing "bras" made of mini marshmallows. Yes! I got a picture! I just don't have it on the computer yet.

I then proceeded to crash on the couch and try to make up lost work hours last week. Mucho Funno!

-------------------

I hope you enjoyed my report. I hope I can at least get a C so I can pass Algebra.

No comments: